- Message from the Director
- Food Safety Training
- Animal Control
Code & Environmental Enforcement
- Illegal Dumping Violations
- High Weeds and Grass
- Property Maintenance Violations
- Parking / Junk Vehicle
- Unmaintained or Dilapidated Fence
- No Visible Street Address
- Stagnant or Standing Water
- Unenclosed Pool or Spa
- Public Swimming Pools and Spas
- Smoking in Public Places
- Property Maintenance FAQs
- Food Inspections
- Mosquito Control
- Public Health
- Food Myths and Misunderstandings
Sources: Deteriorating or damaged insulation, fire proofing, or acoustical materials.
Health effects: No acute symptoms. Chest and abdominal cancers and lung diseases. Smokers are at higher risk of developing asbestos induced lung cancer.
Steps to reduce exposure: Seek professional advice to identify potential asbestos problems. Use trained and qualified contractors for control measures that may disturb asbestos for cleanup. Follow proper procedures in replacing wood stove door gaskets that may contain asbestos.
Asbestos Frequently Asked Questions Links