- Message from the Director
- Food Safety Training
- Animal Control
Code & Environmental Enforcement
- Illegal Dumping Violations
- High Weeds and Grass
- Property Maintenance Violations
- Parking / Junk Vehicle
- Unmaintained or Dilapidated Fence
- No Visible Street Address
- Stagnant or Standing Water
- Unenclosed Pool or Spa
- Public Swimming Pools and Spas
- Smoking in Public Places
- Property Maintenance FAQs
- Food Inspections
- Mosquito Control
- Public Health
- Food Myths and Misunderstandings
City of Ennis Department of Health Services
BARKING DOGS CAN BE AN ISSUE TO YOUR NEIGHBORS
Any owner of an animal that barks, whines, meows, howls or makes other annoying, loud or unusual vocalizations or noises in an excessive, continuous or unreasonable fashion or at unreasonable hours (particularly between the hours or 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.) that disturbs the peace and quiet of the neighborhood or any person of ordinary sensibility may be issued a municipal court citation for such violation(s).
To report a violation contact the Department of Health Services M-F 8a.m. – 5p.m. at 972-875-1234 or click here.
After hours: Contact the City of Ennis Police Department at 972-875-4462.