- Message from the Director
- Food Safety Training
- Animal Control
Code & Environmental Enforcement
- Illegal Dumping Violations
- High Weeds and Grass
- Property Maintenance Violations
- Parking / Junk Vehicle
- Unmaintained or Dilapidated Fence
- No Visible Street Address
- Stagnant or Standing Water
- Unenclosed Pool or Spa
- Public Swimming Pools and Spas
- Smoking in Public Places
- Property Maintenance FAQs
- Food Inspections
- Mosquito Control
- Public Health
- Food Myths and Misunderstandings
Unmaintained or Dilapidated Fence
City of Ennis Department of Health Services
Section 304.2 of the International Property Maintenance Code states that all exterior surfaces (including fences) must be maintained in good condition. Fences must be maintained at all times.
- It is unlawful to allow a fence to lean or to have missing, loose or broken slats or panels.
- The fences are not allowed to have symbols, writings or other graffiti except for signs which pertain to the address or occupancy of the property.
To report violations, for specific information about each of these code violations, or information on how to acquire an information brochure, M-F 8a.m. - 5p.m. please call (972) 875-1234 or by at Email.