- Get Directions
- About the Library
- Library Programs
- Computer & Online Services
Computer & Online Services > Wireless Printing
Things to Know
- Uploaded documents are encrypted and are not actually printed until you come in to request them.
- The print job stays in the library’s queue for 72 hours. If it is not requested by then, the job is deleted.
- We highly encourage you to Print Preview any job, and only print the pages that you want. The Library is not responsible for unwanted pages.
*Option 1: Web Printing
- To upload documents or websites to the Printing Portal, click here.
- Type in your email address. This will be the information you provide to the Librarian at the Reference Desk when you go to retrieve your printed pages.
- Upload your document. Press “Browse”, find your document on your computer or device, then press “Upload”. You will get a confirmation number once the print job has been added to the queue. You do not need to bring the confirmation number to the library.
*Option 2: Email Printing
- Forward emails with attachments you wish to print to: email@example.com
*Option 3: PrinterOn App
- Download and install the PrinterOn app from your device’s app store. Apps are available on Google Play, iTunes App Store, or Blackberry App World.
- Add the Library printer by searching printers for Ennis Public Library.
- Send photos, documents, or websites to our printer.