|< Prev||Events for January 2019||Next >|
P.O. Box 220
Ennis, TX 75120
500 Lake Bardwell Drive
Ennis, TX 75119
Ph: (972) 875-1234 ext.2248
Fx: (972) 875-6107
How Do I?
STREET LIGHT REPAIR REQUEST
Request for Street Light Repair
Street lights are installed, maintained and owned by Oncor Electric Delivery.*
If a street light is out, damaged or is malfunctioning, contact Oncore at 1.888.313.4747 and report the street light out or submit an online request for repair. You will be re-directed to Oncore outage report.
City of Ennis Turn of Century Lamp
The City of Ennis maintains our TOC lights in the Right-of-Way and may be reported to 972.875.1234 ext. 2248 or submit an online request firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the owners responsibility to repair or replace on private property.
A tree down may be reported directly to the Maintenance Division at 972.875.1234 ext. 2248, Monday - Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
If after hours contact 972.875.4465
The City can only respond to City owned trees.
Please have the following information ready to report the tree down.
- Location of down tree by street address or street and nearest cross street.
- Has the tree fallen on a vehicle or caused any damage to property.
- Is the down tree blocking the traveled way for vehicles.
- The approximate size of the tree, the diameter of the trunk and height.
- Was the tree hit by a vehicle or does it appear to have fallen due to natural causes.
If you spot a school zone flasher signal that is damaged or not working properly, you may submit an online request email@example.com or by calling 972.875.1234 ext. 2248 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or after hours to 972.875.4465.