Friends of the Library
Please visit the Friends' Corner at the Library to see items available in the Year-Round Book Sale!
Friends of the Ennis Public Library is a group of caring local citizens who sponsor library programs for our community. We help fund programs with donations, membership dues, special sales and sponsorships. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and a United Way affiliate. Your financial support is critical for our continued work!
- To sponsor programs for the Ennis Public Library.
- To promote the welfare and growth of the Library.
- To enrich the Library's resources.
- To make Library services better known in the community.
- To help improve book collections.
Become a Friend: Friends Application
The Friends of the Library meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 12 pm.
The following are ways you can support your Friends of the Library:
- Shop SMILE.AMAZON.COM After logging on to SMILE.AMAZON.COM, select Friends of the Ennis Public Library as your 501C organization and you are helping the Friends each time you make a purchase. SMILE.AMAZON.COM sends .5% of the purchase price directly to the Friends of the Ennis Public Library!
- Buy book totes for $5.00 each
- Shop our Year-Round Book Sale and make a donation
- Come to the Annual Book Sale in September
*The 2020 Annual Book Sale has been cancelled due to COVID-19. Please visit the Friends' Corner at the Library to see items available in the Year-Round Book Sale!
- Donate your books and magazines: Friends Donation Policy
President: Larry Candy
1st Vice President: Walter Beasley
2nd Vice President: Charolette Roberson
Treasurer: Raymond Caldwell