10am - 6pm
How to get a Library Card
To get a library card:
- Bring a driver's license/government issued ID card with your current address on it to the library (bulk and personal mail are not acceptable).
- If you do not have a driver's license or do not have a driver's license with your current address on it, you may substitute a bill (e.g. water, doctor, etc.), or a bank check with your current address on it.
- Fill out a registration form at the circulation desk at the library.
- Those under 18 years of age must have a parent fill out the registration form at the library. (Forms are not mailed out, sent home, or faxed. They must be filled out at the library.) Exception to the rule: If one is married, they are considered an adult and may sign up for a library card themselves.
- Cards are free for all members of a family.*
- *NOTE: At least one adult in a family must have a card before a child may have a card.
- At the time application is made for a new borrower's card, the applicant(s) may check out two items per household.