- Message from the Director
- Food Safety Training
- Renter's Registration and Inspection Program
- Animal Control
Code & Environmental Enforcement
- Illegal Dumping Violations
- High Weeds and Grass
- Property Maintenance Violations
- Parking / Junk Vehicle
- Unmaintained or Dilapidated Fence
- No Visible Street Address
- Stagnant or Standing Water
- Unenclosed Pool or Spa
- Public Swimming Pools and Spas
- Smoking in Public Places
- Property Maintenance FAQs
- Food Inspections
- Mosquito Control
- Public Health
- Food Myths and Misunderstandings
Sources: Earth and rock beneath home; well water; building materials.
Health Effects: No acute symptoms. Estimated to cause about ten percent of lung cancer deaths. Smokers are at higher risk of developing radon induced lung cancer.
Steps to reduce Radon exposure: Test your home for radon; Get professional advice before planning and carrying out radon reduction measures; Seal cracks and other openings in the basement floor; Ventilate crawl space; Treat radon contaminated well water by aerating or filtering through granulated activated charcoal.